During past few years, my research has focused on developing new techniques, search strategies and investigating hints for new physics at the LHC; developing models to understand dark matter (DM), neutrinos, flavor violation, grand unification, baryogenesis etc.; investigating the DM content in various cosmological and particle physics scenarios; establishing models of DM at direct and indirect DM detection experiments; exploring high scale theories to investigate the origin of DM, baryon abundances; understanding the impact of inflation in particle physics models.
- A Theory Of R(d*, D) Anomaly With Right-handed Currents 
- Neutrino Scattering And B Anomalies From Hidden Sector Portals 
- Three-loop Neutrino Masses Via New Massive Gauge Bosons From E6 Gut 
- Probing A Simplified Waâ‚¬Â² Model Of R(d(*)) Anomalies Using B Tags, Iâ€ž Leptons, And Missing Energy 
- Coherent Elastic Neutrino Nucleus Scattering As A Probe Of A Zaâ‚¬Â² Through Kinetic And Mass Mixing Effects