The Sprint Week provides an opportunity for focused groups of DESC members to get together to work on specific projects. While the meeting is for an entire working week, we expect that hacks and sprints of various lengths will take place, and participants are welcome to attend for part of the time or to join us remotely. Scientists interested in joining DESC but not yet members are welcome to attend.
Registration deadline was: November 15, 2019
The registration is mandatory! Dinner is optional and will be held on Thursday, Nov 21st.
BOTH THE REGISTRATION AND QUESTIONNAIRE ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND!
- Begin by visiting the hotel’s website at www.thegeorgetexas.com.
- From this page, block “reservations” in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the group’s arrival and departure date and change the “promo code” drop down box to “group/block”.
- The Group Code is: DESCSW644. Once the code and dates have been entered, all of the rooms available within the block should show up.
- Guests can also call reservations at 1-844-599-3871 and reference the group code or name to book their rooms if they prefer this method. Here is also a great map to share with your attendees to assist them in navigating our property.
- Breakfast is included with the room and is a short walk from the venue.
- Access to the event
- Access to the event + dinner provided Nov 21
Contact Monique Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org