Add to my Google Calendar
- Go to calendar.google.com. Log in if prompted.
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Copy the iCal link below and paste the URL of the calendar into the Google field.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
- It may take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Add to my Outlook Calendar
- Go to outlook.live.com/calendar/. Log in if prompted.
- On the left side, click "Import calendar".
- Near the left, click From web.
- Copy the iCal link below and paste the URL of the calendar into "Link to the calendar".
- Enter a calendar name just below that.
- Click Import. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
- It may take over 24 hours for changes to show in your Outlook Calendar.
No category found!
No upcoming events found!VIEW ALL EVENTS
- All Events
- Mitchell Institute
- Atomic, Molecular, & Optical
- Colloquium (Cyclotron)
- Condensed Matter
- Distinguished Lectures
- High Energy Theory
- Nuclear Theory
- The Optical Society (OSA)
- Public Lectures