- 2006-2012 Duke University (Ph.D. Physics, M.S. Electrical Engineering, Nanotechnology Certificate)
- 2002-2006 University of California Berkeley (B.S. Engineering Physics)
- 2017-2021 City University of Hong Kong: Assistant Professor
- 2012-2017 The University of Tokyo: Assistant Professor/Postdoctoral Fellow (Tarucha-Yamamoto Lab)
- 2006-2012 Duke University Physics: Research Assistant (Finkelstein Laboratory)
- 2004-2006 U.C. Berkeley Physics: Lab Assistant (Hellman Lab, Van Duzer Lab)
- 2004-2004 Yale University Physics: Laboratory Assistant (Prober Lab)
- 2002-2004 SJSU Foundation at NASA Ames Research Center: Software design/Programming
- 2001-2002 Conductus Inc.
Ivan V. Borzenets, Jeongmin Shim, Jason C. H. Chen, Arne Ludwig, Andreas D. Wieck, Seigo Tarucha, H.-S. Sim, and Michihisa Yamamoto. “Observation of the Kondo screening cloud.” Nature, 579(7798), 210--213, Mar 2020.
M. T. Wei, A. W. Draelos, A. Seredinski, C. T. Ke, H. Li, Y. Mehta, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, M. Yamamoto, S. Tarucha, G. Finkelstein, F. Amet, and I. V. Borzenets. “Chiral quasiparticle tunneling between quantum Hall edges in proximity with a superconductor.” Phys. Rev. B, 100(12), 121403, Sep 2019.
F. Amet, C. T. Ke, I. V. Borzenets, J. Wang, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, R. S. Deacon, M. Yamamoto, Y. Bomze, S. Tarucha, and G. Finkelstein. “Supercurrent in the quantum Hall regime.” Science, 352(6288), 966--969, May 2016.
I. V. Borzenets, F. Amet, C. T. Ke, A. W. Draelos, M. T. Wei, A. Seredinski, K. Watanabe, T. Taniguchi, Y. Bomze, M. Yamamoto, S. Tarucha, and G. Finkelstein. “Ballistic Graphene Josephson Junctions from the Short to the Long Junction Regimes.” Phys. Rev. Lett., 117(23), 237002, Dec 2016.