Please contact email@example.com if you need clarification on any of the application requirements.
* If you cannot meet the regular application cycle, the department has some limited flexibility for other admission dates.
Applications should be submitted via Texas A&M GraduateCAS
before the deadline. When filling out your application, be sure that you are applying to the main Texas A&M campus in College Station. Please note there are separate forms for Astronomy and Physics/Applied Physics, with different requirements.
The application fee for domestic students is $65, while international students pay $90. Limited financial assistance is available for low-income applicants. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to request assistance.
Submitting Test Scores
We will not require
the general or subject GRE scores for graduate program applications for Fall 2021.
Submitting Supplemental Materials
Your supplemental materials may be submitted by postal mail at the address listed below.
Supplemental Materials include:
Mailing Supplemental Materials:
- Resume or CV
- List of publications or statements of research experience (when applicable)
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement (submitted as part of your Texas A&M GraduateCAS application)
- Transcript – for consideration purposes, we will accept unofficial transcripts. However, please note that if you receive and accept an offer, the Office of Admissions will need an official copy of your final transcript. If your official scores and grades do not match any unofficial copies that you submitted (excluding current courses), your application will be subject to rejection and any offers will be rescinded. Transcripts that are not written in English must be accompanied by a certified translation
- Graduate Admissions Processing
- Office of Admissions
- Texas A&M University
- P.O. Box 40001
- College Station, TX 77842-4001
* Must include a Document ID Sheet