- How can I be forced into a class?
- Can you set a time conflict override for classes/tests that overlap?
- How can I get a prerequisite override?
- Can I register for a “Major’s Only” (Field of Study Restriction) section?
- What does a Student Attribute Restriction mean when I try to register?
- How can I request a Transfer Equivalency?
- Can I take the lab portion only for PHYS 201, 202, 218, 208 or ASTR 111?
- How do I q-drop a Physics course?
- When can I meet with an advisor?
- What if I want to change my major?
- What if I don’t know what I want to change to?
- What is a closet major (curriculum violation)?
- Can I take a graduate course?
- Are there scholarships available for Physics majors?
Society of Physics Students
- University Approved Minors
- How to Study Physics
- Student Services from the American Institute of Physics
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Activities
- Howdy Portal