Ricardo Eusebi is a member of the experimental high energy research group currently working on extra Higgs boson's searches using the Matrix element technique and in searches for Supersymmtry at the CMS detector at CERN. More specifically his research focuses on the study of the mechanism of electroweak symmetry breaking in high energy collisions and decays.
- Exploring the Doubly Charged Higgs of the Left-Right Symmetric Model using Vector Boson Fusion-like Events at the LHC 
- Operational experience, improvements, and performance of the CDF Run II silicon vertex detector 
- Tracking performance of a single-crystaland a polycrystalline diamond pixel-detector 
- Measurement of the sum of WW and WZ production with W+dijet events in pp collisions at sqrt(s) = 7 TeV 
- Study of the dijet mass spectrum in pp to W + jets events at sqrt(s) = 7 TeV