- Your main point of contact is your seminar host.
- We will book the hotel. You need to book the flight yourself. We reimburse for the flights within continental US. The details should be arranged with your host.
- Normally speakers come on Thursday evening and leave on Saturday morning. If you wish to stay longer you need to arrange the hotel booking with your host.
- You can fly either to Houston, or to Austin, then rent a car and drive to College Station – this is about an hour and a half drive. Or you can fly to College Station and then take a taxi to your hotel.
- Your host or Ar. Abanov will pick you up on Friday morning and drive you back after diner to the hotel on Friday night. On Saturday morning you take a taxi to the airport.
- A parking spot, if needed, can be arranged by your host. The parking spot location can be found here.
- Please, keep all receipts.
We like our speakers and will try to make your visit as pleasant as possible. Please, do not hesitate to contact your host or Ar. Abanov if you have any questions.