- How can I be forced into a class?
- Can you set a time conflict override for classes/tests that overlap?
- How can I get a prerequisite override?
- Can I register for a “Major’s Only” (Field of Study Restriction) section?
- What does a Student Attribute Restriction mean when I try to register?
- How can I request a Transfer Equivalency?
- Can I take the lab portion only for PHYS 201, 202, 218, 208 or ASTR 111?
- How do I q-drop a Physics course?
- When can I meet with an advisor?
- What if I want to change my major?
- What if I don’t know what I want to change to?
- What is a closet major (curriculum violation)?
- Can I take a graduate course?
- Are there scholarships available for Physics majors?
- Catalog 136: Fall 2013 B.A. | Catalog 136: Fall 2013 B.S.
- Catalog 137: Fall 2014 B.A. | Catalog 137: Fall 2014 B.S.
- Catalog 138: Fall 2015 B.A. | Catalog 138: Fall 2015 B.S.
- Catalog 139: Fall 2016 B.A. | Catalog 139: Fall 2016 B.S.